Sunday, November 18, 2007The DHX![]() Not because I have an excess of time to write blogs (as those of you who check in here will have certainly noted).. but because a neat new thing has happened... I have started working on a co-blog with my ex-husband's wife, Jill. The blog is called TheDHX after our "Doughtie Households Exchange" envelope... one of the things we've worked out in our ongoing efforts to improve communication and streamline life with two households sharing two children. Jill and I realized that we have an unusually good system going and wanted to share that with other moms and step-moms out there, most of whom may not regularly get a dose of the other side's perspective. In the blog, I do my usual long-winded pontificating about life and my skewed version of things and how things should be done, and Jill contributes her point of view, along with a delightful smattering of pictures, book reviews, quotes and links to other blogs and resources along the same lines. If you know of anyone in a blended family situation, please send them the link. It's turning into a very vital, heavily-visited, great site! (And more to come on this one, too. Promise. I'm just still getting it together on how to do everything again. Peace out and thanks for the patience.) # posted by Katherine Doughtie Nolan @ 12:28 PM Comments: Kathy, i've been reading dhx and am pleased about the project. my husbands ex wife and i get along fairly well too and it's fun to read about the way things work in your situation. keep working on it, we appreciate it! # posted by simplicity : 5:56 AM This comment has been removed by the author. # posted by Jill B. : 9:19 AM (Not THE Jill, the OTHER Jill, a/k/a Jill Bauer) What a GREAT idea. I'm really impressed with and inspired by your conscientious generosity toward and cooperation with each other. (That sentence doesn't flow so well, but at least the preposition references are flawless. I know you know what I mean . . .) # posted by Jill B. : 9:29 AM Post a Comment << Home
|

