Sunday, September 09, 2007It's a start.![]() OK. So you're right. I haven't been writing any blogs and, truth be told, I haven't been working on the book that much either since returning from the road trip. And I promised I would, and I didn't. In my defense, I only claim the distraction created by starting a new job and launching two kids off to their respective new school years. The new job is kicking my ass (in a great way) and I spent most of the weekend completely comatose watching Grey's Anatomy episodes. That's the full confession. I did, however, want to share what happens when two repressed creatives get together with four margaritas, a selection of finger foods and a road trip to discuss. I'll never underestimate the versatility of jicama again. # posted by Katherine Doughtie Nolan @ 10:24 PM Comments: Post a Comment << Home
|
