Tuesday, February 06, 2007A quick plugBy the way, I do want to take a moment and put in a good word for South Pasadena Music, the store where I bought my guitar. The place is the best of a small local business: personalized customer service, excellent selection of eclectic (and useful) high-quality instruments, extremely competitive prices... can't say too much about them. I have a couple of rather fat Guitar Center gift cards wasting away in my wallet because I'd rather patronize these guys than the corporate giant.If you are in the neighborhood, stop by. Tell Walter that Kathy sent you ... maybe he'll give me another free pick. (Still can't use one to save my soul, but just having a guitar pick in your pocket takes 10 years off your chronological age. Perhaps 15.) # posted by Katherine Doughtie Nolan @ 10:53 PM Comments: Post a Comment << Home
|