Thursday, October 06, 2005Post-partum PostcardsIt's true. It's just like having a baby. Giving birth to this book was -- I'm now fond of saying -- like having fifty sets of triplets. And when someone smilingly asks when the next one is coming out I smilingly want to very nicely and appreciatively knock their block off.It's not that there are feedings at night or anything like that. But it requires so much outpouring of time and energy. I am now a walking persona of myself, selling that persona out of the trunk of my car, thinking about sales and profit margins during my waking moments rather than, well, writing about those waking moments. My blogs have not been happening. Sorry 'bout that. I have a lot of images. Fragmented pieces of wonder. It has all be most incredibly good. I'm meeting such wonderful people. I'm selling books. I won an award!!! It's all beyond way cool. And life goes on. So here are some postcards from the edge. Not fully formed, but thoughts that need and want to be shared. # posted by Katherine Doughtie Nolan @ 10:36 PM Comments: Post a Comment << Home
|